UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS (UC) / TELECOM BUSINESS ANALYST
What will you do?
At Barrington Consulting, our Unified Communications (UC) / Telecom Business Analysts are working with clients to help redefine their organization’s communications requirements. As the global workforce changes the traditional approach to the work environment, Barrington is supporting organizations as they revisit their investments in employee communication tools. Your skills and knowledge of various communication technologies, and ability to apply that to inform strategic decisions and solve real operational challenges, make you an ideal fit for this role.
Who are you?
As a Barrington UC / Telecom Business Analyst, you will:
- Produce high-quality communication and business requirements documentation
- Assess various communication technologies, service delivery models, and end user devices
- Analyze the total cost of ownership of delivering communication services using existing infrastructure compared to future state solution options
- Identify opportunities to reduce operational costs needed to support telecommunication service delivery
- Support the client team in the development of future state communication roadmaps and delivery strategies
- Understand user experience research & analytics to ensure that solution options meet client’s communication requirements
- Work with multiple stakeholder groups to build client consensus for future state recommendations
- Identify opportunities for communication process improvements
As an ideal candidate you will also have:
- 3+ years of proven experience delivering telecommunications or unified communication projects
- Strategic thinking and able to proactively provide recommendations for communication solutions
- Ability to form key relationships across organizations to build a strong culture focused on growth, learning and achievement
- Ability to quickly assess and understand new communications technologies and apply that understanding to client objectives
- Strong writing and communication skills
As an ideal candidate, you will also have experience with:
- Microsoft 365 online suite, preferably with Teams Voice features
- Legacy telecommunications infrastructure and migrating to current communication solutions
- PBX systems and onsite integration requirements
- Balanced business / technical background
The Barrington Consulting team offers the total package. We are a team of achievers who are all about working hard for our clients to make a difference in local communities. In a small firm like ours, you can think like a boss and drive your own career path while being supported by firm leadership to try, and learn, new things. At Barrington Consulting, we appreciate the unique experiences and talents that each team member brings to the table. Our team lives the work hard, play hard mantra and work / life balance is a reality.
If you fit the description of a Barrington UC / Telecom Business Analyst, then we want you! Tell us about your strengths, experiences, and goals by sending a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Come be part of our amazing team!