PRODUCT MANAGER / SENIOR DIGITAL BUSINESS ANALYST
What will you do?
At Barrington Consulting, our Product Managers / Senior Digital Business Analysts are digitizing services for our citizens, making them easier, more accessible, inclusive, and open. We are looking for experienced resources to understand, scope, map and deliver complex digital solutions for our clients. Not only are you experienced in the delivery of digital solutions, but you will also bring your own creative and fresh ideas to client engagements.
Who are you?
As a Barrington Product Manager / Senior Digital Business Analyst, you will:
- Support the client team in the development of product roadmaps and delivery strategies
- Document and define requirements and write user stories for development
- Produce high-quality business and functional requirement documentation
- Understand user experience research & analytics to ensure that your product solutions satisfy user needs
- Work with multiple cross-functional teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of user behaviour and the current product
- Communicate and monitor weekly / monthly analytics metrics
- Support and follow design and delivery standards
- Identify opportunities for new features and content
Who are you?
You will bring the following expertise to our team and to your client engagements:
- 10+ years of proven experience writing product requirements and technical user stories
- Strategic thinking and ability to proactively provide recommendations for digital services
- Ability to form key relationships across the organization to build a strong culture focused on growth, learning and achievement
- Strong organizational skills with a focus on web content, business requirements and performance metrics
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Ability to quickly grasp complex web product concepts and make them easily understandable in text and illustration
- Ability to work independently (self-motivated) and complete tasks within required timeframes
As an ideal candidate, you will also have:
- Experience with Agile Project Management tools such as Jira
- Prior experience with SCRUM / Agile methodologies
- Prior experience with UX
- Balanced business / technical background
The Barrington Consulting team offers the total package. We are a team of achievers who are all about working hard for our clients to make a difference in local communities. In a small firm like ours, you can think like a boss and drive your own career path while being supported by firm leadership to try, and learn, new things. At Barrington Consulting, we appreciate the unique experiences and talents that each team member brings to the table. Our team lives the work hard, play hard mantra and work / life balance is a reality.
If you fit the description of a Barrington Product Manager / Senior Digital Business Analyst, then we want you! Tell us about your strengths, experiences, and goals by sending a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Come be part of our amazing team!