What will you do?
At Barrington Consulting, our DevOps Engineers use their development expertise and deep knowledge of digital environments to continually enhance digital applications and troubleshoot and resolve defects and issues. You will work in an environment that spans technologies, systems, and processes to develop and deploy enhancements, updates and fixes, and provide technical support. You will have skills in developing integration software and be adept at root cause analysis, investigation, and resolution of technical issues.
Who are you?
As a Barrington DevOps Engineer, you will bring the following expertise to our team and to your client engagements:
- HTML5 and CSS3
- Java background with experience building RESTful services and APIs
- Understand web-based security paradigms and implementations
- Experience with Maven or other dependency building tools
- Experience with code repository tools like SVN, GIT
- Experience with cloud platforms like Azure, AWS, Openshift
- Motivated, organized, and self-sufficient
- Good communication skills
As an ideal candidate, you will also have:
- Spring Boot Experience
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with Docker and CI/CD
- Experience consuming/building SOAP services
- Experience working in an operations support environment
- Ability to mentor and coach other team members
- Desire to grow into a technical architect role
The Barrington Consulting team offers the total package. We are a team of achievers who are all about working hard for our clients to make a difference in local communities. In a small firm like ours, you can think like a boss and drive your own career path while being supported by firm leadership to try, and learn, new things. At Barrington Consulting, we appreciate the unique experiences and talents that each team member brings to the table. Our team lives the work hard, play hard mantra and work/life balance is a reality.
If you fit the description of a Barrington DevOps Engineer, then we want you! Tell us about your strengths, experiences, and goals by sending a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Come be part of our amazing team!