How Barrington Consulting is responding to COVID-19
To our valued clients,
As the situation around the COVID-19 (coronavirus) continues to evolve, and as the World Health Organization has declared the outbreak a pandemic, we are letting you know that we have been closely monitoring the situation, and here are some details about how our team is responding and continuing to support our clients.
Health and safety is our top priority
We want to assure you that, now and always, the health and safety of our customers, communities and team members, is the top priority for us.
- We are closely following the guidance and advice from the Nova Scotia Health Authority, Public Health Agency of Canada, the Centre for Disease Control, and the World Health Organization.
- We are prohibiting corporate travel to countries with travel advisories and all non-essential travel. Employees who have travelled for personal reasons have been issued strict self-isolation orders from our Partners.
Our plans to maintain continuity for our clients
As the situation unfolds, our clients’ and staff safety and security will be paramount, and everything we do will be guided by our corporate values and our long-standing commitment to solve business challenges, deliver exceptional solutions, and enable client success.
- Our management team has been in virtual contact day and night to review the latest developments, put our plans into action and address the questions and concerns we receive from our clients.
- This group is continuously and closely assessing the latest developments, coordinating planning, ensuring the safety of our team members, and minimizing disruption to our clients.
- To ensure continuity for our clients, we are expanding our “work from home” program across our teams, equipping team members with tools to work remotely so they can stay fully connected and continue to support our clients on a prioritized basis.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this unprecedented time.